Our Process: “The Werbrich’s Way”
Thank you for considering Werbrich’s Landscaping to design and build your project!
Werbrichs landscaping has been serving the Cincinnati and Tri-state areas since 1997. Over the years we have developed a step-by-step process that leads to a successful design and installation of any project that comes our way. This process is outlined below:
Three Step Design Process:
A face-to-face meeting with your designer on-site to discuss your project in detail. The designer will discuss design ideas as well as an overall budget to meet the needs of your space. Following this meeting, the designer will provide you with the following two items:
1. A Design Fee Quote to start creating a detailed plan for your project.
2. A Rough Budget for your project based on the face-to-face meeting
Your designer will take detailed measurements, site elevations, and gather other pertinent information needed to create your custom design.
Your designer will present a completed design along with a detail of costs of the project.
At some point throughout the process, your designer will likely invite you our design center located at 385 Bridge St., Loveland, OH 45140. Our design center showcases an outdoor display area and selection materials, along with photos of our past projects.
The design process is not always as straightforward as outlined above. Sometimes we will present a preliminary plan between steps two and three. For large-scale projects, there will be additional steps involving additional designers and engineers.
- Within 1 to 2 weeks of a signed agreement, you will be contacted by a member of our project management team who will discuss the overall timeline of your project which includes a start date and a custom schedule.
- Before your project begins, a Project Manager will be assigned to your project. At this point forward, your project manager will be your primary point of contact.
- Your project manager will stay in regular communication with you about your project, your custom schedule, and the specific details of activities that will be happening on-site so you and your family can plan accordingly.
- A final walk-through will occur shortly before your project is complete to ensure all the details of the project and installation are to your satisfaction.
Protect Your Investment!
If your project contains landscaping design, your project manager will introduce you to a member of our landscape maintenance team. He/She will contact you when the project is completed for an onsite walk-through. Our maintenance team will provide you with maintenance tips, watering instructions, and if desired, a maintenance proposal to have Werbrich’s Landscaping take care of your year-round landscape maintenance so you don’t have to maintain it yourselves!
Outdoor Furniture Space Plan
If your project includes areas where existing/new furniture needs to be space planned for your new outdoor living space, Werbrich’s Landscaping offers a complimentary space plan for all customers. If you would like to work with an interior designer regarding new furniture, accessories, and a custom color palette, an Interior Designer can be assigned to your project.