At Werbrich’s, we realize that there are a lot of landscaping companies out there. Some call themselves Landscape Contractors, other are Hardscape Designers. But at Werbrich’s you will work with our Landscape Architect to create the Outdoor Living Project of your dreams. Whether it is as simple as plants and trees to decorate your yard, or as complex as a patio, pool or water feature, together with our Horticulturist, Designer and Landscape Architect, we make sure your landscape design ideas become the finished project.
You might wonder what exactly is a Landscape Designer? Our designers will start with a one-on-one consultation. Then we:
- Measure your existing space
- Implement the improvements and changes we discussed
- Create a design layout/blueprint
- Offer suggestions and options to what you are seeking
- Finalize a design
- Price and return a proposal based on your ultimate
- Once you finalize and approve our proposal, we will return with a timeline for the project and schedule it for work to begin.
Do you need a Landscape designer? If your plans include moving dirt; replacing existing plants; adding trees, shrubs or flowers; adding a patio, walkway or outdoor living space, then yes, you need a designer.
Most homeowners are ready for a “yard makeover” about every 5 years. Plants reach maturity and become less attractive; colors schemes change based on taste and new varieties that become available. As plants increase in size (and shape) they are less “becoming” to your home. Plants should frame your house, providing a picture-perfect view from the curb and a welcoming feel for your visitors.
If you are ready for a consultation, have these things in mind:
- Existing plants you want to keep
- New plant-types you want to add
- Areas that need major changes, additions or creative designs (like a water feature, patio, pond)
- Photos or a sketch of something you have seen or would like in your yard
- Questions about landscaping that the designer can answer
A Landscape Project can be a big deal for many homeowners, which is why we train and educate all our workers to complete a variety of tasks. From mowing and trimming, to planting, to pavers and ponds, Werbrich’s can design, implement and complete your job. If you are just in the idea process, check out our Facebook page for pictures of some of the yards we have completed. Then call us to get on our schedule.